I feel as if I’m walking with my head in a cloud. Exactly, and it just means I haven’t been able to concentrate or focus my attention on any particular matter for the whole day. This generally happens when I have too many issues to deal with at the same time, such that I can imagine myself being engulfed by those twirly whirly circles. I hope this state of confusion will blow over soon before I start bumping and banging into everything around me.
For the record, I was totally incredulous when I chanced upon my name being mentioned on facebook today. It was like one of the top few prize winners in the “things you absolutely should not say to me right now” cat. and someone just have to pop the sentence out of their mouth. The only single good I could find in this was that at least it wasn’t addressed to me or posted on my wall.
Anyway, I just finished this book “Then We Came To The End” by Joshua Ferris. I think its excellent and i really really liked the last chapter of the book. It really brings that 事过境迁 feeling out to the max and I really like how he describes that “distancing”, its just so true and fitting for me. I’m so tempted to actually quote it down here but then I think I would end up quoting whole paragraphs out. If there are ever people who happen to be that interested in finding out, please go and read that book!
No comments:
Post a Comment