I enjoyed myself today. It was during one of those quiet moments (when the irritating construction works around my house finally stopped and gave a moment of peace) and I was just sitting there and drumming my fingers on the tabletop, while listening to the songs looping on my playlist. My mind starts to wander whenever I’m not really doing anything and I started to think and worry about various things here and there. I would start thinking/worrying about it then I would decide to ignore and push it out of my mind. Then another one would pop into my mind and I would do the same thing again. And all the while, I was drumming my fingertips on the able while listening to the same few songs. I’m not sure why, but I thought I was actually enjoying myself then haha, its weird but true.
No comments:
Post a Comment