June 28, 2009

POST ORIENTATION

My orientation camp was cut short by approximately 1 day due to the spread of H1N1! It was really quite a waste to miss some of the significant stuff even though we manage to escape some of the more embarrassing stuff that were in store for us. But I really enjoyed myself quite abit during the camp and it was nice to get together with my OG and do some random stupid stuff at times. Peter Pan - Up Up and Away! I’m really lazy to blog about the camp in detail cause there’s really alot to be said so I shall leave the talking to the tons of photos floating around on facebook =)

And I just got invitations to the another 3 birthday parties all within this month! I was seriously getting abit freaked out by the time i received the third one. Its exciting but kind of troublesome cause my own birthday gathering (i refuse to use the word party) is somewhat later. It just means that its going to be harder for people to find things to talk with one another during my gathering cause they would probably exhaust all the conversation topics previously, sigh. And I really should start tying the MANY MANY loose ends to my birthday gathering soon.

I managed to catch 第20届金曲奖颁奖典礼 on miotv just now! I can’t say it was very exciting cause to tell the truth, i was more engaged during the middle part of the show which had the more relevant awards and performances. And i really must say this. I was so irritated when 阿信 didn’t get 最佳作词 even though he had 2 songs running for it! Actually i was rooting more for 如烟 haha but aiyah, they gave it to some other dude whom i didn’t even hear of in the first place. At least, they manage to get 最佳乐团 =) I was relatively okay with the other awards although i was rooting for 萧敬腾 to get the 新人奖, but 卢广仲 isn’t that bad as well so I’m not really complaining haha.

No comments: