August 17, 2009

KTV

We went for a ktv session with dawei, hz and ky on Sat! It was like 2 years since we got together again for a ktv, but we ended up singing the same few songs =)
It was quite fun for me, compared to some other ktv sessions I’ve attended previously, cause I think the 4 of us share relatively/somewhat similar interests in certain songs so we can pick our songs comfortably without worrying about alienating people who may not know the songs. Personally, I thought it was one of my better ktv session already, partly cause i didn’t try to attempt those difficult songs and I didn’t try to match the pitch of some of the singers as well haha. But well, I’m quite irritated that I seem to be stuck in the lower registers all the time, but it doesn’t seem like things would be getting any better anytime soon so yeah, guess I just have to live with it =(
On the other hand, I forsee our next ktv outing to be at least a year away?

Went for Zh’s and Wenyi’s combined 21st birthday party after that!
haha it was simple but nice. The food was quite good as well and I think its really neat to have those additional snacks for the guests to munch on while having out chit-chats and all that. And we finally met Daryl who’s finally back in Singapore permanently haha.
I did have some brief concerns for a while but I decided I’m going to try to stick to my choice. Just take things as they come then.

And I really want to go for the 五月天 concert!

No comments: