Cancer Horoscope
Going by yourself is always an option when everyone else that you ask says no. It will be much easier to concentrate without all those distractions going on around you. Find yourself a quiet retreat and you will get much more done. You and your partner need to go through your routine one more time.
the above was lifted from facebook which really describes how I'm feeling nowadays. sometimes, I just can't help feeling that things would probably be much easier by myself... there won't be a need to look out for others or to make compromises to fit in somewhere... and it just irritates me when long-standing issues remain unresolved due to the procrastination/indifference/persistent ignorance of others, especially when it comes to things that really matters a lot to me... but really I just get a little tired of doing futile one-man-efforts to try and get things going...
enough ranting here, getting abit tired and I have a rather long day tomorrow so cya
No comments:
Post a Comment