currently on a 1-day-work-1-day-off system where I go Marina East and basically stone the whole day away... just in case you're wondering, my appointment there is only that of a storeman haha... not that I'm really complaining, its just that I need to stay overnight each shift to look after the stuff while the rest are driven back to camp for rest and achieve a supposedly "untouchable" status in camp next day so as to ensure they can rest properly for their shift the following day... at least the extra trouble is balanced out by the fact that I get to book out from there directly in the morning and basically I'm free all the way until night - essentially a tradeoff between the increased transportation fees back home (I'm still not so bothered about the travelling time cause its really a great time to stone and blank out just like that, a rare privilege nowadays) and the extra freedom =) unfortunately, this applies for weekends as well and they are going to compensate by crediting off days for me but I'm really having trouble trying to clear my double-digit off days (due to some rotten policy that don't allow us to store our off days - I actually have to clear until I'm left with 5 days =X ) I think I have to make a special trip back to camp out of these days to plan and apply for my offs before they get eaten up... and also to see the new specs who just posted in recently, as I really have been "missing" from camp for the past week due to the above Marina East duty and did not even get the chance to meet them haha...
anyway I was on shift on National day! so I actually had to stay overnight at Marina East, but at least I got to watch the fireworks from my area haha... It was really cool to watch them lighting up the sky and then you can actually see them reflecting off some of the surrounding buildings... from my side you can see the Singapore flyer as well and its lighted up quite nicely as well, probably to match the fireworks haha and I felt like I was actually in some Honey and Clover scene, with all the ferris-wheel and fireworks... I liked the feeling then, I guess I always have that thing for fireworks and they just always have that effect on me, and probably everyone else too...
so anyway Happy Birthday Singapore =)
看着它们升空,然后绽放,然后坠落,然后消失
然后疑惑,为何它们总是稍纵即逝
有时会想,人生是不是也是如此?
在那一瞬间的辉煌绚丽后,是不是就可以默默地散开,模糊,然后消失?
现在的我总是认为
特意地去挽留那样的美,是需要付出太多太高的代价
所以我必须承认
我不是那个会不顾一切,全心全力去挽留一切的人
或许那偶尔的疯狂已变成礼节上的一种礼貌
载着期待和梦想升空
绽放稍纵即逝的绚丽
散布天空缓缓地坠落
然后渐渐模糊地留恋
直到最后默默地消失
遗留一份自然的感动
因为不能永远,所以一切只好有限
至少我看到的烟火是这样的
No comments:
Post a Comment